Edgartown Harbor Light
This Department 56 item features Edgartown harbour light.
Located in Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard, Edgartown Harbour Light was the 1st of 5 lights built on the Island. The current, tower replaced the original light in 1939. Those who catch a glimpse during the holidays, enjoy a colourful feast for the eyes.
- Lighted Buildings
- 8.62 in H
Materials: Zinc alloy, Porcelain, AC Adapter, Plastic